VEGAN SHOES!! All New Styles for Fall!!!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Alright, I know I've posted about them before, but ShoeDazzle is an amazing shoe company that only sells vegan shoes and handbags. All shoes/purses/etc. are always 39.99, which includes free shipping/returns/exchanges. Every month, they send you new shoe options, and you can choose to skip the month if you're just not feeling it, or choose a pair (or 6) to buy for that month...it's as simple as that! They have the best customer service of any company I've ever done business with, and when I logged on to their website today, and saw the shoes that they picked for me for the month of October...I almost cried because I want them ALL! Anyway, http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/1b66m166mp is a link you can use to get 20% off your first pair of shoes. You have to sign up directly through this link, or you won't get the 20%. If you've been thinking about signing up, I would definitely say that now is the time, because the shoes for October are amazing and cruelty-free!!

Here are the shoes that they picked out for me this month:









3 comments:

Vicki said...

I got mine! Awesome and comfy!

Danielle said...

You got the Catwalk, right?? I'm sporting the "Dallas" right now...LOVE them!! Getting compliments all day!

Unknown said...

Holy high-waters Batman! Those heels are frickin' tall! :P

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by!

Chronicles of a Dairyland Vegan Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino