Triple Chocolate Banana Brownies, oh my!

Saturday, March 12, 2011


(You won't be able to eat just one!)


Okay, so I saw this recipe on one of my favorite blogs, "Yeah, that "Vegan" Shit", and I knew instantly that I'd have to try them as soon as possible! I tweaked the recipe a bit, used 3 different chocolates instead of just one (equal parts 85% dark cacao, semi-sweet, and mexican), used rice instead of soy milk, and followed the rest of the recipe exactly how it was. After they came out of the oven, I torched the top a bit with a kitchen torch to give the bananas a "creme brulee"-type feel/texture, and boy oh boy, Elvis would be proud of me these are so good!! So hop on over to the recipe here and try them out...right now!!! Seriously, go! These only pack 168 calories per brownie....what's stopping you?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by!

Chronicles of a Dairyland Vegan Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino