For all the Broke-Ass, Cheap-Ass Spenders....

Monday, September 27, 2010


Are you someone who wants to cut down on their meat consumption, but doesn’t know how? Perhaps you are looking for options with just as much protein as meat, but without the cholesterol or saturated fat. Maybe you’re a vegetarian/vegan who is looking for something to cook up that will wow your meat-eating friends? Regardless, I found the deal of the day today!!! Gardein has an e-coupon on their website (heads up, I was able to print it twice, so I have two coupons, woohoo!!) for a dollar off any one Gardein product! I don’t use it too often, but I have made it for three people who literally made me get the package out because they did not believe me when I said that it wasn’t really meat! My favorites are the Chik’n Scallopini and the Breaded Chick’n Tenders tossed in my homemade buffalo sauce. The latter is especially delicious chopped up and tossed in a fresh salad! So, if you’ve been wanting to experiment with a meat-substitution, or are a cheap-ass vegan, or just a plain ole’ broke ass vegan like myself, I suggest clicking on over to their link and printing the coupon off! http://www.gardein.com/ecoupon.php

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the suggestion! I never eat the fake meats, but this sounds awesome. If you ever need any cooking ideas, hit me up, I have tons. :) Great blog!!!

AKM said...

Thanks so much! I've wanted to try Gardein but the price has prohibited me from doing so. I can't wait to try it!

Danielle said...

Hope you can get away with printing two also!

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by!

Chronicles of a Dairyland Vegan Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino