Hahahaha

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Okay, so some may find this slightly offensive, but hey! My blog, my rules, right?! I know this has nothing to do with recipes, but it’s the little things like this that just totally make my day. Julian and I were flipping through the channels last night while I was turning my Banana Cake recipe into cupcakes for the office. All of a sudden, on one of the channels was a home video of a deer kicking the sh*t out of a hunter! Like, not just getting a kick to the gut, but seriously beating the hell outta this guy, a la Fight Club! I nearly peed myself laughing, and in my head wondering if that guy would think twice from now on before pointing a gun at an unarmed creature. Unfortunately for the buck, the guy survived, but it’s the little things like this…seeing an animal get its justice, which put a smile on my face!


(Not really sure of the source of this photo...but sometimes I wish I could see this driving down the street rather than vice versa!)

2 comments:

Just Us said...

Loved it! I have seen that video before and I was cheering the deer on. :o)

jess_fildespages said...

I'm not a fan of violence, but if youre hunting to begin with I feel like this is a fine 'I told you so!' I hate it when people who are TRYING to kill animals or have taken away their land start yelling 'oh the big mean deer! poor human' even the 'oh theres an animal in my back yard! kill it!' its just like-uh yeah DUH. of course theres an animal in your backyard. Your back yard is OUTSIDE! Stop being an asshole! It just makes me shake my head and let out a big sigh.

Post a Comment

I love your feedback. Thanks for stopping by!

Chronicles of a Dairyland Vegan Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino